file is missing

file is missing

Free Counters
file is missing
well it's just an open up stupid diary.
i believe u will find
a lot of grammatical errors lol,
some dramas that surround my life,
and of course,
a lot of ordinary stories from
an ordinary teenager kid.
originally designed by me.
all contents are fully copyright
Mela @2008.
Mela. all rights reserved.

file is missing
in the mid of mad rainy day
madmonths
some earlier, some later
i fell too deep
going green
no goodbyes :)
map
leverage - idol - glee
cloudy
a gentle slap of realization
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 November 2011


All Kpop
Facebook
Google
Imagehost
My Soju
Nguping Jakarta
Overheard In NY
Twelfs
Twitter
We Heart It
Youtube
4shared

file is missing

 Subscribe in a reader

MeLarissa Benedicta

Create Your Badge

Alvin Edison
Asri Yunita
Atiyatna Widyanti
Danie Cung-Cung
Dundhee Yuwono
Erika Manurip
Evelyn Hansen
Emma Christina
Felicia Audrey
Felicia Setyono
Ivana Christabel
Jen
Kristianto Agung
Nico Susilo
Puput Anugerah
Ryan Tandya
Thania bites
IS-4tuneRs (XII IS4)
Sanggar Sendang Sby
file is missing



Free Blog Content

Saturday, May 15, 2010

blessings

i feel so blessed.
with everything.
my family, my friends, my lecturers, my college.
just.. everything.

it's the time of the year that i feel that i have to show my gratitude to everybody.
everybody, literally.

for the committees in college that are willing to take me
for who i am and with every inadequacy i have.
with my foolishness and stubbornness.
sorry for the times when i was being so pig-headed and obstinate.
and when i got too carried away,
but you guys just smiled and said,
"it's okay. we're in this together"
one of the mildest moments i've ever gone through.
thank you.
thank you for your smiles.
:)

Communication Science's Open Forum's crews
- brief, but fun

Theater Week's crews
- awesomeness.
i got to join the greatest crew in the event which my passion takes a big part in it
*hearts*

Aku Untuk Indonesiaku's crews
- the weariest event that got me worn out, but in the end, it was all worthy

thanks thanks thanks a bunch, loves!

next committees:
  1. Microwave - with Petra Campus Radio
  2. P3KMABA 2010 - students' orientation
  3. Petra Awards - ... i just cant wait for it haha
also to my besties:


you guys are indescribable. you give so much for me.
this moment of life with you guys i shall never forget.

-----
grateful and blessed.
praise the Lord
:)

ps:
congratulation for my mom who just had her graduation day for her Master Degree
with 3.86 GPA as cum laude!
wow~
and also, Happy birthday, ma!
i couldnt be happier for you.
you are my breath, my veins, my role-model, and everything.
i'm so lucky to have you as my mom and everything you can be.
long live the queen!
haha

♥♥♥


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous feli said...

melll...
congratz for ur mom...^^ ruarr biasa!!!
hehe
hmm bner mell..HIS blessings always make us surprised..rse ga prnh mikirin akan mngalami ini n itu, akan jd ini n itu..
Everything was so beautiful..^^
bestfriendforeverrrr......

May 16, 2010 at 3:57 AM 
Anonymous meLa said...

thanks a lot fel :)

friends for lifeeeee, amennn ^^

May 16, 2010 at 6:47 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home