file is missing

file is missing

Free Counters
file is missing
well it's just an open up stupid diary.
i believe u will find
a lot of grammatical errors lol,
some dramas that surround my life,
and of course,
a lot of ordinary stories from
an ordinary teenager kid.
originally designed by me.
all contents are fully copyright
Mela @2008.
Mela. all rights reserved.

file is missing
cant sleep!
the padlock is a heart that needs a painless key
back to hell
new yearrrr
avoiding the drama
burning the memories
dec24th..dec25th
xmas greetings
Priceless Expressionss
lucky number 8
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 November 2011


All Kpop
Facebook
Google
Imagehost
My Soju
Nguping Jakarta
Overheard In NY
Twelfs
Twitter
We Heart It
Youtube
4shared

file is missing

 Subscribe in a reader

MeLarissa Benedicta

Create Your Badge

Alvin Edison
Asri Yunita
Atiyatna Widyanti
Danie Cung-Cung
Dundhee Yuwono
Erika Manurip
Evelyn Hansen
Emma Christina
Felicia Audrey
Felicia Setyono
Ivana Christabel
Jen
Kristianto Agung
Nico Susilo
Puput Anugerah
Ryan Tandya
Thania bites
IS-4tuneRs (XII IS4)
Sanggar Sendang Sby
file is missing



Free Blog Content

Monday, January 12, 2009

chaos chaos chaos

two horrifying days i went through with a lot of screams.



yesterday we gotta go to pay the last visit to the fisherman's house near Kenjeran Beach for our practical assignment in february.

we searched some crustaceans such as seashells, coils, etc. in the middle of unrisen tide of sea. so mostly it was just shit feces, mud, water, and... shit (did I mention it?).



oh how cute :DD



There were 4 boys and 6 girls.

I was the first girl (girl power!!) to go in the mud full of you-know-what.

and yes I could feel "them", but couldn't tell the different which were the children's or which were the adults' (wa wa wa >.<). I pretended that I didn't knew (how hard could that be? pretending is good most of the times) but the other girls couldn't stand the mushy mud.



meeting the nature fellas



Anyway, I think I was friendly enough to the nature, considering the bruises and blisters the sea rewarded on the sole of my feet -_-"



the hand of an into-nature girl lol

what's ugly is: i look fat -_-" but damn love the sky :DD



on the boat xD



we went home at 1 o'clock straight. oh wow.





at around 7 o'clock when I was already in my moment-of-peace
(read: ready to sleep in front of my best friend called TV),

I heard my mom screaming from down stairs, panicly and over-hysterical.

I thought "is the crab I caught walking around the house naked? or is the coil singing?" yeah. the chaos already sneaked in my brainless head.

i went down and... what the heck...

my house was full of water!!

what?? flood stricken with no mercy from the ceiling and i began to panic like my mom did.

screaming like an innocent girl with no act done (alert: never do this when you're faced to this kind of situation).

So... my house went through a renovation last november.

we add some more rooms and the dining room was moved.

the "tremendous" leak was occured in the dining room.

why in the hell do the workers didn't notice that there was a huge gap on the ceiling.

why huge? let me depict the leak. it wasn't like one drop or two.

it was like a bucket full of water poured down hard on the floor.

it wasn't even like raining! it was harder than a usual rain!

cause the water got patched first, when it was full and couldn't hold it any longer, it poured like hell into my dining room.

we put like 6 or 7 buckets on different spots in the dining room.

Lord oh Lord...

we moved the refrigerator and one of the wheel was broken because of our madness and over-the-top-patience.

day one, the end.



day two, today. I got home from school and found the coils, crabs, and others crustaceans I collected from Kenjeran yesterday were DEAD.

actually, I kinda did it on purpose so we can use the shells for our play's properties.

but I didn't expect them to smell like HELL-STUPID-ROTTEN-ODOR

shit.

so I had to clean the coils inside and out, I was even gonna puke.

oh wow.

the puses and the dregs were testing my nerve and stomach.

I was REALLY going to puke. for real.

life. need to struggle to fight it fair.

damn.


I won't vomit out the details.

or I will throw up, for real. on my keyboard.







anyway, by the end of the day, you will just laugh out what you experienced yesterdays :D



my day is completed =p



me vs garry, trying to amuse you. but stillllll in the limit of sanity xDD





lovely~~

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous thania said...

buakakaka
km tau sg game ada pesawat nyeblok2no bom terus orange ndek bawahe lari2 beno ga kenek?
aku mbayangno km lari2 dr bocoran air mu iku hahahaha

mel, kon ceritae lapo ntik dramae? kelasku mbek kelasmu to ntik pentas e!! :)

January 12, 2009 at 1:40 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home